Eligible nonprofits and charities can receive discounted subscriptions to Microsoft 365 through TechSoup Asia.
You don't need to add anything to your TechSoup Asia cart or go through the TechSoup Asia checkout process.
What Is Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 Business Premium and Enterprise combines Office 365, Windows 10, Enterprise Mobility + Security, and more into a single subscription.
- Business productivity and collaboration tools
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access
- Exchange, OneDrive, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint
- Business apps from Office, such as Bookings and Outlook Customer Manager
- Enterprise-grade device management and security capabilities (Microsoft 365 Business Premium and Enterprise)
- App protection for Office mobile apps
- Device management for Windows 10 PCs
- Consistent security configuration across devices
- Protection of company data across devices
- Windows Defender
- Simplified device deployment and user setup (Microsoft 365 Business Premium and Enterprise)
- Single admin console to set up and manage users and devices
- Automatic installation of Office apps on Windows 10 PCs
- Always up-to-date Office and Windows 10
- Streamlined deployment of PCs with Windows AutoPilot
See the Subscription Options tab for prices and subscription information.
How Can My Organisation Benefit from Using Microsoft 365?
- Achieve more by better connecting employees, partners, and constituents.
- Get work done from anywhere, on any device.
- Protect your company data across devices with always-on security.
- Simplify the setup and management of employee devices and services with a single IT console.
How Much Does Microsoft 365 Cost?
See the Subscription Options tab for discounted nonprofit prices and subscription information.
What Are the System Requirements for Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 Business Premium and Enterprise: See the Windows 10 Specifications & System Requirements.
For subscriptions that include Office desktop applications, see Microsoft's System requirements for Office page. The requirements are listed under "Office 365 plans for business, education, and government."
How Can I Get Support for Microsoft 365?
If you need help with Microsoft cloud solutions that you've received through TechSoup Asia, let us know.
|Microsoft 365 Business Basic
|Microsoft 365 Business Standard
|Microsoft 365 Business Premium
Free for first 10 licenses, additional users
|Microsoft 365 Nonprofit F3
|Microsoft 365 Nonprofit E3
|Microsoft 365 Nonprofit E5