Eligible nonprofits and charities can receive donated and discounted subscriptions to Office 365 Enterprise through TechSoup Asia.
Click GET THIS OFFER to get started.
You don't need to add anything to your TechSoup Asia cart or go through the TechSoup Asia checkout process.
What Is Office 365 Enterprise?
Office 365 Enterprise provides you and your staff with
- The latest Office desktop applications for PC and Mac and apps for mobile devices (certain subscriptions only)
- Cloud-based access to Office applications
- Hosted email and calendars with Exchange Online
- Instant messaging and web and video conferencing through Skype for Business
- Access to your documents from anywhere with OneDrive for Business
- More, depending on the subscription plan
See the Subscription Options tab for prices and subscription information.
How Can My Organisation Benefit from Using Office 365 Enterprise?
Learn about Office Web Apps, hosted email, document sharing, and other benefits provided by Office 365 Enterprise in this TechSoup article: What You Need to Know About Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise Nonprofit.
You can also download a free Office 365 Enterprise e-book to learn more about how nonprofits can use cloud services.
How Much Does Office 365 Enterprise Cost?
There are both donated and discounted plans available, depending on your needs. See the Subscription Options tab for prices and subscription information.
What Are the System Requirements for Office 365 Enterprise?
See Microsoft's System requirements for Office page. The requirements are listed under "Office 365 Enterprise plans for business, education, and government."
How Can I Get Support for Office 365 Enterprise?
If you need help with Microsoft cloud solutions that you've received through TechSoup Asia, let us know.
|Office 365 Nonprofit E1
|Office 365 Nonprofit E3
|Office 365 Nonprofit E5