Fundraising for Nonprofits is a track of seven online courses offered through TechSoup Courses. From creating a winning fundraising invitation to tackling how to best use technology and social media, this track includes what you need for effective and dynamic fundraising.
This offer provides a 50 percent discount on the complete Fundraising for Nonprofits track from TechSoup Courses. After you request this offer, you'll pay USD $45 to TechSoup Courses for the complete track (valued at USD $90).
The Fundraising for Nonprofits track provides the following courses.
- Adobe Absolute Beginners: Create a Fundraiser Invitation Using InDesign
- Fundraising Software Seminar 1: How Do You Evaluate Your Fundraising System?
- Fundraising Software Seminar 2: How Do You Identify What Your Organization Needs?
- Fundraising Software Seminar 3: How Do You Manage the Demo Process?
- Fundraising Software Seminar 4: How Do You Plan for Implementation?
- Social Media Marketing 101: How to Get Started with Social Media for Fundraising for Your Nonprofit
- Storymakers: Digital Storytelling for Beginners
Learn more about the track and each course on the TechSoup Courses website.
About TechSoup Courses
Our courses are developed in-house by our instructional design team in partnership with subject-matter experts. We partner with experts who have significant experience to ensure that our content is relevant to your needs.
We apply adult learning methodologies to produce content that's most appropriate for you.
Obtaining This Offer
When TechSoup approves your request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for purchasing and enrolling in your courses at the discounted rate.
- Web browser and Internet connection