Your organization will benefit from this offer most if you need at least two hosts or if you want to use add-ons. See the Details and Service Costs Section below for more information.
Please note: This product is only available to members of the Boost program. If you are not yet a member, you can learn more about the Boost program here.
The Zoom Meetings Pro Plan combines video and audio conferencing, simple online meetings, and group messaging into one platform. Zoom meetings run on mobile and desktop devices and in hardware-equipped conference rooms. A meeting can have one host and up to 100 participants. All participants can be on video. Optional add-ons provide for larger meetings, room connector software, and webinar tools. They can be added at any time during the subscription year.
This offer provides access to a 50 percent discount on a one-year subscription for new subscribers for up to nine hosts. After you request this offer and pay TechSoup's administrative fee, you'll also pay Zoom US$74.95 per host for the discounted subscription. You must pay TechSoup's administrative fee each year to retain the 50 percent discount. Add-ons are also discounted at 50 percent over and above the cost of the meeting plan. See the Details and Service Costs section below for more information.
If you need more than nine hosts, request this related product.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Zoom Meetings to
- Connect local and remote team members
- Meet with colleagues, partners, donors, volunteers, and constituents
- Train employees or populations served
- High-quality video and audio: You can stream video at up to 720p.
- Screen sharing: Any participant can share a screen with the group. The host can choose to allow multiple participants to share their screens simultaneously. You can co-annotate shared screens.
- Recording: You can record meetings in MP4 (video), M4A (audio) and text (chat) formats. You can save them locally or, at an extra cost for more than 1 GB, to the Zoom Cloud.
- Mobile features: You can schedule, start, join, and share screens in mobile devices.
- Scheduling from Outlook and Chrome: With free plug-ins, you can schedule meetings directly from Outlook Calendar or Google Calendar.
- Optional Add-ons:
- Zoom Video Webinars: Up to 50 panelists with polling, practice sessions, and more
- Zoom Rooms: Software for conducting and managing Zoom Meetings in conference rooms that are equipped with off-the-shelf hardware
- Zoom H.323/SIP Connector: Software for conducting Zoom Meetings in conference rooms that are equipped with hardware that meets the H.323 or SIP standards
- Large meetings: Expansion to 500 participants
Learn more on Zoom's website.
Zoom customer support includes free 24/7/365 email and chat assistance, on-demand and live trainings, and a detailed knowledge base.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
Details and Service Costs
See Zoom Meetings system requirements:
Your one-year subscription begins on the date the product request is approved, not the date the account is set up.
We recommend that you set up your Zoom subscription as soon as your request is approved.
This offer provides access to a 50 percent discount on a one-year subscription at Zoom's current rates. You can purchase subscriptions for up to nine hosts. After you request this offer and pay TechSoup's administrative fee, you'll also pay Zoom US$74.95 per host for the discounted subscription.
The discounted subscription allows each licensed host to hold an unlimited number of online meetings for one year. Each meeting can have up to 100 participants.
|Discounted Rates on Additional Services||
This offer provides access to a 50 percent discount on add-ons at Zoom's current rates. You can add additional services at any time in the subscription year. Annual charges will be prorated for partial years. You will pay the following amounts to Zoom.
|One-Year Prepaid Service Contract Required||You must agree to pay Zoom in advance for a one-year, nonrefundable service contract. See Zoom's terms of service.|
|Continuing Service After One Year||
You must request this product each year and pay the administrative fee to reconfirm your eligibility for the 50 percent discount. If you do not reconfirm your eligibility before your subscription expires or you are no longer eligible, Zoom will convert your subscription to the full retail price.
Zoom will send you an email before your subscription expires. When you receive this email, you should request this product through TechSoup Asia again to reconfirm your eligibility. Then, follow the instructions in the email from Zoom to renew your subscription.
|Existing Subscribers Ineligible||You can request this offer only if you do not already have a paid Zoom subscription.|
|Previewing Zoom Meetings||Zoom offers a full-featured Basic Plan for free with unlimited meetings. The Basic Plan has a 40-minute time limit on meetings with three or more total participants.|
|Credit Card Required||Zoom requires a valid credit card number to pay for your discounted service.|