Dropbox Business Standard is an online file sharing, content and team management, and collaboration service.
This offer provides access to a 40 percent discount on an annual subscription to the Dropbox Business Standard plan for with a minimum of three users at Dropbox's current rates. After you request this offer through TechSoup, you'll pay Dropbox directly for the discounted subscription. See the Details and Service Costs tab for more information.
Benefits for organizations
You can use Dropbox Business Standard to
- Share ideas and collaborate on any file
- Consolidate your traditional files alongside cloud content from platforms like Google Docs and Microsoft Office
- Create one shared workspace for all stakeholders, whether they're in the office or in the field
- Safeguard company data and files by controlling how your team members access and share files
- File sharing: Share and access files across all desktop and mobile platforms.
- Desktop sync: Access all your Dropbox files from your desktop and conserve hard disk space.
- Collaboration: Access, collaborate on, and share files with your team in real time in Dropbox and on Dropbox Paper.
- Security: Dropbox protects your files with 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard at rest and SSL/TLS protocols in transit and allows you to remotely wipe files from lost or stolen devices.
- Software integration: Dropbox connects to over 300,000 external apps.
See a feature comparison of the Standard and Advanced plans for Dropbox for Business.
Dropbox provides online support for this product as well as phone support during business hours.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
Details and Service Costs
|System Requirements||See Dropbox system requirements.|
|Storage Limits||Dropbox Business Standard includes 5 TB (5,000 GB) of shared storage for your whole team.|
This offer provides access to a 40 percent discount on an annual subscription to the Dropbox Business Standard plan at Dropbox's current rates. After you request this offer and pay TechSoup's administrative fee, you'll directly pay Dropbox for the discounted subscription.
Note that you must purchase a Dropbox Business Standard subscription for a minimum of three users.
|Continuing Service After One Year||After the initial one-year period ends, Dropbox will automatically renew the subscription at the same rate unless you choose to cancel.|
|Existing Subscribers Ineligible||You can request this offer only if you do not already have a paid Dropbox Business subscription. If you have an existing Dropbox Plus (individual) account, you can request this offer and maintain your individual account or transfer your account to the Dropbox Business subscription.|
|Previewing Dropbox||If you've participated in a free Dropbox trial, you'll need to create a new account using a different email address for your Dropbox Business subscription.|
|Credit Card Required||You will be required to enter a credit card number to obtain your subscription.|