Outlook for Mac is a time and information manager that integrates email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. It is also one of the applications included in the Office for Mac suite.
This offer provides one license for installing the software on a single device. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Terms for specific licensing details.
Which Versions of This Software Are Available?
You can choose to download the current version or the previous version of this software. You can find out which version is the current one on the Current Versions of Microsoft Products page. In addition, you can download the software in any language that's available.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Outlook for Mac to enable collaboration by using Outlook for emailing and scheduling in a mixed Windows and Mac organization.
- Compatibility with Outlook for Windows: Outlook for Mac has essentially the same capabilities as its Windows equivalent.
- Ribbon: The Outlook for Mac ribbon brings together the most popular formatting and creation tools in a single, unified design.
- Message preview: You can see the first sentence of an email below the subject line to preview the contents.
- Conversation view: All messages in the same conversation appear in one place.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.
Obtaining This Product
To receive discounted Microsoft products with Software Assurance, you'll need to accept and electronically sign a Volume Licensing Agreement. After you place your request, you'll receive an email from Microsoft eAgreements with a link to the Volume Licensing Agreement. Your request won't be approved until you've signed the agreement.
When your request has been approved, TechSoup Asia will send a message to your organization email address with further instructions.
If you need help obtaining this product, find out how to download it.
- See Office system requirements.
- Microsoft installation technologies:
- Office applications that are version 2019 or later must be installed using Microsoft Click-to-Run technology instead of the traditional Windows Installer (MSI) technology. Click-to-Run technology is the same technology that is used to install the Office applications that are included with Office 365 subscriptions.
- You can't install multiple Office products on a computer if the products are the same version but use different installation technologies. In some cases, you also can't install two different versions of Click-to-Run applications on the same computer. For more information, see Microsoft Office support.